Hopefully you are attending some outdoor music festivals this summer. There is nothing quite like sharing the good vibes with like-minded people in the beautiful outdoors. You start to think that world peace is possible when you see so many different colors, ages, hairstyles, band t-shirts getting along and just enjoying the day and good tunes. Summer has already had a few good events but more is to come.
This weekend is the Pitchfork festival. Lollapalooza will hit at the end of July and Outside Lands starts off August. In September you can look forward to RiotFest where you realize that GWAR is really funny and you shouldn’t have waited so long to check them out.
Here are some good tips for survival:
1. From Leah Garass at Pitchfork festival. She suggests that you take a picture of your daily schedule and save it as your lock screen wallpaper.
2. Signs of dehydration are important…
#p4kfest Safety Tip—
Signs of dehydration:
No tears when crying
3. A pocket size umbrella is good for rain as well as too much sun.
4. Check out the food vendors. This is no longer deep fried funnel cakes.
5. Start a conversation with a complete stranger.
(This is the opposite of posting an anonymous comment on the internet)
6. Be happy, it’s contagious
7. Buy some of the music from the bands you see to remember this day
8. Dance like no one is watching because you probably are not being filmed and posted to youtube.
You can watch Pitchfork online here